Sweet Angels Bridal & Formalwear
Many of the gowns that are on www.sweetangelsbridalformalwear.com.au website are also available in our Shellharbour Store. If you live locally, we would be happy to set up an appointment for you to come in. We also have brides that travel from all over the country just to try on the gowns and buy them from our store; so don’t hesitate if there is a gown that you have your eye on, we can’t guarantee how long they will be available!
In-Store Policies/Terms and Conditions.
Terms and Conditions are for In Store shopping only.
Purchase Terms and Conditions Last Updated:
5 November 2014
These Purchase Terms & Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Commonwealth of Australia and do not affect the buyer’s statutory rights. The following Purchase Policies/Terms and Conditions apply to In-Store
ONLY REFUND – EXCHANGE POLICY
In Compliance with the Australian Consumer Law We are not required to provide a refund or replacement if you change your mind.
But you can choose a refund or exchange if an item has a major problem.
This is when the item:
• has a problem that would have stopped someone from buying the item if they had known about it
• is unsafe
• is significantly different from the sample or description
• doesn’t do what we said it would, or what you asked for and
can’t be easily fixed.
Alternatively, you can choose to keep the item and we will
compensate you for any drop in value.
If the problem is not major, we will repair the item within a
reasonable time. If it is not repaired in a reasonable time you can
choose a refund or replacement.
Please keep your proof of purchase — e.g. your receipt.
Goods must be returned to Store within 3 days inclusive of the purchase date – with your proof of purchase. You can choose (A) exchange of equal value (B) Replacement (C) Store Credits (D)Repair (E) Compensation for any drop in value (F) Refund
PURCHASE POLICIES – GOWNS/ GOODS:
Paid in full and taken at time of sale – All Sales Final – If you are paying in full at the time of purchasing the gown, we ask that you take your gown at the time of your full payment. We do not hold gowns once they have been paid for. As you can inspect the Goods at the time of purchase. By purchasing the Goods the Buyer agrees to receiving the Goods in “As Is” condition. If you do not agree to these terms then please do not purchase Goods and/or services from the store. Please view your purchase carefully to make sure the items you are purchasing are correct. Refunds offered only in accordance with Refund policy.
PURCHASE / HOLD POLICIES – GOWNS/GOODS:
$999 and under: Hold fee – $220 non-refundable deposit – Your balance is due within 7 days from the deposit date. If payment is not received, Sweet Angels Bridal & Formalwear will send you a pickup notification email. Gowns left beyond 2 days of pickup notification email being sent, remain the property of Sweet Angels Bridal & formalwear: whom reserves the right to return the Goods to the sales floor and your Hold deposit is forfeited. Final Payment must be in the form of cash or Eftpos. We ask that you take your gown at the time of your final payment. As you can inspect the Goods at the time of purchase, by purchasing the Goods the Buyer agrees to receiving the Goods in “As Is” condition. If you do not agree to these terms then please do not purchase Goods and/or services from the store. Please view your purchase carefully to make sure the items you are purchasing are correct. Refunds offered only in accordance with Refund policy.
PURCHASE / HOLD POLICIES – GOWNS/GOODS: $1000 and over:
Paid in full and taken at time of sale – All Sales Final – Hold Fee – 20% of item total cost non-refundable deposit – Your balance is due within 14 days from the deposit date. If payment is not received, Sweet Angels Bridal & Formalwear will send you a pickup notification. Gowns left beyond 2 days of pickup notification email being sent, remain the property of Sweet Angels Bridal & formalwear: whom reserves the right to return the Goods to the sales floor and your Hold deposit is forfeited. Final Payment must be in the form of cash or Eftpos. We ask that you take your gown at the time of your final payment. – All Sales Final – As you can inspect the Goods at the time of purchase, by purchasing the Goods the Buyer agrees to receiving the Goods in “As Is” condition. If you do not agree to these terms then please do not purchase Goods and/or services from the store. Please view your purchase carefully to make sure the items you are purchasing are correct. Refunds offered only in accordance with Refund policy.
For items on Hold – If you have not purchased and picked up the item by the end of the hold period – A notification will be sent by email or sms to your mobile within 1 – 3 days. Gowns/Goods left beyond 2 days of pickup notification email or sms being sent, remain the property of Sweet Angels Bridal & Formalwear and the Hold deposit is forfeited:
Store Credits may be used one time only and must be applied to one sale. Store Credits may be transferred once only to another bride to be used towards the purchase of a wedding gown only.
TWO GOWN HOLD POLICY:
If two gowns are put on hold, a gown must be purchased and deposits will be credited appropriately to the gown being purchased. The gown must be purchased and taken at the time of credit transfer. If neither gown is purchased then you forfeit the holding deposit’s. Hold fee and Policy will be according to the total combined cost of all of the gowns/goods. Gowns left beyond 2 days of pickup notification email, remain the property of Sweet Angels Bridal Formalwear PURCHASE / RETURN POLICY – Formalwear, Bridesmaids and Mothers Dresses: Payment must be in the form of cash or Eftpos – All Sales are Final – As you can inspect the Goods at the time of purchase. By purchasing the Goods the Buyer agrees to receiving the Goods in “As Is” condition. Please view your purchase carefully to make sure the items you are purchasing are correct. Goods must be returned to Store within 2 days inclusive of purchase date – with proof of purchase. Refunds offered only in accordance with Refund policy.
PURCHASE / RETURN POLICY –
Custom Ordered items All Sales are Final – Payment must be in the form of cash or Eftpos – Items must be paid for before a Custom Order can be placed. Please view and select your purchase carefully to make sure the items you are purchasing are correct. ALTERATIONS/REPAIRS/CLEANING: Alterations are done for an additional cost and are scheduled for 3 – 6 months before your wedding. Dry Cleaning is done by your request for an additional cost and is scheduled for 1 – 2 months before your wedding. No repairs or cleaning will be performed on gowns $999 or less
Steaming can be done In Store for an additional cost.
Lay By Account – In Store
1. Select the items that you want to lay by
2. Take to the counter or ask for assistance.
3. We will require some information from you, such as A. Your Full Name B. Your Address C. Your contact Details – Phone Number – Email D. Your payment method – In store – Online via Pay Pal E. Your Wedding / Wear date
4. We will process and set up your Lay By
5. Pay your Deposit – Your Lay By is now active
6. You will receive all of the relevant account information including your Lay By contract / terms & conditions, payment schedule, required completion date and a summary of your order. The summary will contain the Total Cost of the items in which you are purchasing.
7. Once your Deposit has been processed and we have set up your Lay By account, the items will be taken off the floor and placed into the Lay By area.
8. All In Store Purchase Terms and Conditions Policies apply to Lay By upon the items being placed on Lay By and the Lay By account being created and active. What should I do when I have completed my Lay By?
If you are paying via Pay Pal – Contact Us – Send us an email or phone us when you have made your last payment – We will confirm that your Lay by has been completed and then send you a confirmation email, with your pick up notice
Paying In Store – once you have paid your last payment – Take home your Item. Contact Us if you have any enquiries on 0434 899 013 or email email@example.com
Lay by Policy / Terms and Conditions A non refundable deposit of $200 for Items under $999 is required to set up your lay by – this will count towards your total payments A non refundable deposit of $350 for Items over $999 is required to set up your lay by – this will count towards your total payments
A non refundable deposit of 20% of the total cost – for items over $2000 is required to set up your lay by – this will count towards your total payments
There is no interest charged on the lay by
There is no early payout fee – you can pay off your lay by ahead of the required completion date! Minimum lay by amount $500. Maximum Lay By amount $6000.
All Payments are to be made In Store by Cash or Eftpos
Payments can only be made via Pay Pal by previous notification and agreement with Sweet Angels Bridal & Formalwear – You will need to contact us via email and notify us of each payment made. We will confirm the payment and then add it to your account and appropriately adjust your outstanding balance. If you do not notify us then the payment may fail to be confirmed and recorded. Regular fortnightly Payments are required.
Lay By Term – 3 months – all lay bys must be completed within 3 months of Start date.
Lay By Cancellations – Termination fees will apply. Repayment Schedule;
Regular fortnightly Payments are required (every 2 weeks) – You will be given your payment schedule, the Lay By terms and conditions / contract when we process and establish your lay by account. If you fail to make a fortnightly payment – You will have 4 days from your payment due date, to make the payment. If payment is not received within the 4 days of your payment due date, Sweet Angels Bridal & Formalwear reserves the right to cancel your lay by. The Goods will remain the property of Sweet Angels Bridal & formalwear whom reserves the right to return the goods to the sales floor.
Custom Order Only – If in the unlikely occurrence that an item you have placed on lay by becomes unavailable during the course of your lay by, you will be offered a replacement or exchange with a similar item from our current Custom Order Range.
Lay by Terms and Conditions
1. Regular fortnightly payments are required (every 2 weeks) – if you fail to make payment s when they are due – Sweet Angels Bridal & Formalwear reserves the right to cancel your Lay by due to the payments not being made by the due dates in accordance with the scheduled payment dates..
2. Your Lay By is to be paid in full and collected by the due date.
3. Individual items may not be separated from a Lay By until final payment is received.
4. The information that you provide to use will be used to process your Lay By account and may be used for the purpose of forwarding reminder notifications to you.
5. Notifications – All notification’s will be sent via email and/or text message to your email address and/or mobile phone number.
6. Cancellations – If a Lay By is cancelled – the Goods will remain the property of Sweet Angels Bridal & formalwear whom reserves the right to return the inventory to the sales floor.
7. You must notify us either In Store or via email requesting the cancellation.
8. Cancellations – If the Lay By is cancelled by you – You must provide your Lay By account information, payment receipts and Identification is required for verification purposes. Only the authorised Lay By account holder may request a cancellation. You will be given the option to either: (A) Exchange of equal value of the total of payments made (B)Replacement (C) Store Credits (D) Refund. All payments received except the Termination fee and non refundable deposit will be offered.
9. Cancellations – If you do not make payments when they are due or the Lay By is uncollected – The Lay By will be cancelled and we will retain the Termination fee and non refundable deposit. The goods will remain the property of Sweet Angels Bridal & formalwear whom reserves the right to return the inventory to the sales floor.
10. Termination Fee – This is to cover the preparation, processing, transaction and administration costs. As we have taken the gown off the floor and/or website to hold it for you and held it in storage. The Termination fee is in addition to the non-refundable deposit.
11. $150.00 Termination fee will apply, for items under $999
12. $250.00 Termination fee of for items over $999.
13. A Refund will be issued within 30 days of cancellation.
14. If you order any item from Sweet Angels Bridal & Formalwear which for some reason has become unavailable and your order cannot be fulfilled within a reasonable timeframe, you are entitled to a replacement item of equal value or a refund.
15. In line with prevailing Australian consumer laws, Sweet Angels Bridal & Formalwear does not offer exchanges, replacements or refunds on ANY goods if you simply change your mind, find a similar product cheaper elsewhere, become pregnant, gain weight, cancel your wedding or event, or for any other reason. There are no exceptions. Please choose carefully as all sales are final, and subject to the Lay By terms and conditions outlined above and in the Purchase/Refund Terms & Conditions Policy. Please contact us for more information. Please contact us by phone, In Store or send any enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will happily answer your questions.
16. All Lay By Policy/ Terms and Conditions and In Store Purchase & Refund Terms and Conditions Policies apply to all items placed on Lay By. When the Lay By account is created, whilst the Lay By account is active and in turn once payment is completed and goods are collected . We ask that you take your gown/goods at the time of your final payment. – All Sales Final – As you can inspect the Goods at the time of Lay By and collection, the Buyer agrees to receiving the Goods in “As Is” condition.
By establishing a Lay By Account you are signifying that you have read, and you understand, you agree to and consent to these policies Lay By terms & conditions and the Purchase Terms & Conditions. If you do not agree with these Policies / Lay By terms & conditions, please do not set up a Lay By account. Sweet Angels Bridal & Formalwear Management reserves the right to refuse to accept a Lay By and/or to cancel a Lay By account at its sole discretion. This includes cancelation of a Lay By account due to non-payment or payments not being made by the required completion date.
Online Store – Purchase Policies /Terms and Conditions
Policies / Terms and Conditions are for Online Store shopping only.
Purchase Policies / Terms and Conditions
Last Updated: 5 November 2014
- These Purchase Terms & Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Commonwealth of Australia and do not affect the buyer’s statutory rights. 1. The terms and conditions set forth in this purchase terms and conditions notice (the ”Policies” and or “Purchase Terms & Conditions”) shall govern the purchase of products and/or services (the “Goods”) from the websites provided by Sweet Angels Bridal & Formalwear, (“Sweet Angels Bridal & Formalwear”, “Sweet Angels”, “the Seller”, “us”, “our” or “we” “Sweet Angels Wedding & Event Management”) including http://www.sweetangelsbridalformalwear.com.au, and http://www.sweetangelsweddingeventmanagement.com.au and all sub domains of this website, as well as all services related to such web sites (such web sites and services, collectively, the “Site”). The “Buyer” means the individual or organisation who purchases, or agrees to purchase any products and/or services from the Seller. The “Contract” means the contract between the Seller and the Buyer for the sale and purchase of Goods and/or Services incorporating these Purchase Terms & Conditions. The “Goods” means the products and/or Items and/or Gowns and/or Services that the Buyer agrees to purchase from the Seller. By purchasing products and services from the Site, you agree to be bound by these Purchase Terms & Conditions. If you do not agree to these Purchase Terms & Conditions, please do not purchase products and/or services from the Site.
The Buyer must be aged 18 or over on the date of entering into a Contract for the purchase of Items/Goods and/or Services by the Seller. These Purchase Terms & Conditions shall apply to all Contracts for the sale of Goods and/or Services by the Seller to the Buyer and shall prevail over any other documentation or communication from the Buyer. Acceptance of delivery of the Goods and/or Services shall be deemed conclusive evidence of the Buyer’s acceptance of these Purchase Terms & Conditions. Any variation to these Purchase Terms & Conditions (including any special terms and conditions agreed between the parties) shall be inapplicable unless agreed to in writing by the Seller.
All orders must be submitted to the Seller via the shopping cart /check-out system provided on the Site. Any orders received by email, telephone, mail or fax will not be accepted by the Seller, unless by prior arrangement. The Buyer assumes full responsibility for the accuracy of measurements, colour selection and sizing information provided to the Seller. The Seller holds no responsibility for inaccurate measurements, colour selection or size provided by the Buyer or the Buyer’s personal measurements changing for any reason whatsoever. The Seller will not be responsible for the costs of any Items/garment alterations, minor repairs and/ or cleaning of any Items/garment required by the Buyer. All orders for Goods shall be deemed to be an offer by the Buyer to purchase Goods pursuant to these Purchase Terms & Conditions and are subject to acceptance by the Seller. After an order and payment is received, the Seller shall confirm the order by email which constitutes the Seller’s acceptance of the Buyer’s offer. A minimum of 3 weeks is required from the date of order placement to the wear/wedding date for any In Stock Goods. A minimum of 8 weeks is required from the date of order placement to the wear/wedding date for any Custom Order Goods purchase . In extreme circumstances, this time-frame may be reduced for rush orders at the Seller’s discretion, but the order may be subject to additional charges to be paid for by the Buyer. Rush orders can only be stipulated at the time of order placement. The Seller reserves the right not to accept any order for any reason, including insufficient time between the date of order placement and the Buyer’s wear/wedding date. In the circumstances that the Goods ordered by the Buyer are not available, the Buyer shall be notified as soon as possible and given the option to either: 1) wait until the Goods are available, or; 2) receive a replacement product of similar style and price, or; 3) cancel the order and receive a refund within 30 days
The Seller reserves the right to adjust the price of any Goods on the Site at its discretion without notice. All prices displayed on the Site are quoted in Australian dollars (AU$), inclusive of Goods and Services Tax (GST). All shipping charges are paid for at the buyers expense. Express shipping can be requested by the Buyer all shipping charges are at the Buyer’s expense. All shipping charges to destinations outside Australia are at the Buyer’s expense. The seller shall not be liable to anyone for any shipping expenses including insurance expenses. The seller shall not be liable to anyone for the shipping time frame and condition of any item that is being shipped. The Seller shall not be liable to anyone for adjusting the prices of any Items on the Site or for refusing to process an order. All pricing is subject to change up until the time the Buyer places an order and completes payment. If the Buyer has saved a product to their Shopping Cart/ account, and at some point later completes an order and makes payment, the price will reflect the current pricing, not the previous price. Buyers who reside outside of Australia accept liability for any standard shipping charges, foreign currency exchange variations, stamp duties, import duties, customs charges and taxes applicable to the country in which they reside.
Shipping Policy ( for online store – ordering only )
You as the buyer will incur all shipping and insurance expenses to and from Sweet Angels Bridal & Formalwear, (Shipping is usually somewhere between $40 – $80 in total) so be sure that you are confident about your purchase. The shipping costs are non-recoverable. Use our contact us page or box to enquire about any important information regarding your selection. Once your payment has processed and is confirmed, Your order will be processed. Most Goods will ship within 1 – 3 weeks of your order and confirmation.( maybe even sooner.) There is a shipping calculator provided, for you to estimate your shipping cost. All Items are shipped by Australia Post – you will have access to parcel tracking and delivery confirmation; Someone will need to sign for your Item / gown when it arrives. Additional shipping charges will be assessed and calculated for international shipping. All shipping and insurance costs are at the buyers expense and responsibility and are non refundable.
If you cancel an order before it is shipped,
a Termination fee of $100 per order and/or item will be charged to cover our preparation, processing and transaction expenses. Termination fee will be taken from the cost of the order and/or item. You will be offered an exchange, replacement or refund of the balance of the item cost. For a refund – Your credit card, bank account or Pay Pal account will be credited within 30 days of your cancellation being processed and finalised.
Yes, we ship internationally! Different shipping rates will apply. For security purposes, we may ask for additional information before we can process your order. See shipping calculator for detailed shipping costs. Contact Us – Please use the contact us page or box if you have any questions. All shipping and insurance costs are at the buyers expense and responsibility and are non refundable.
Customs, Duties and Import Taxes:
Please note: It is a legal requirement that we declare the full value of the goods on all packages destined outside of Australia, and shipments may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. Additional charges for customs clearance must be paid by you; unfortunately we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. In the event of returning goods on which duty has been paid, if you have paid import duty for goods received, and subsequently return the goods to us, it should be possible for you to claim a refund of duties from your local Customs authority. To do this, you will need to show them proof of duty paid and proof of export (e.g. certificate of posting) when claiming your refund. Should you have any further queries on duties payable/refundable, please contact your local Customs authority.
Multiple Gown Purchases:
If you would like to purchase more than one gown at a time from sweetangelsbridalformalwear.com.au – shipping cost applies to each gown. As shipping 2 or more gowns together increases the size of the package and may incur excessive postage fees. We can only accept a maximum of 1 gown back for a replacement or refund. Please refer to our exchanges/refunds and replacements policy. Contact Us – Please use the contact us page or box if you have any questions. See shipping calculator to calculate the shipping costs. Shipping costs are at the buyers expense and responsibility and are non refundable.
- Exchanges, Refunds and Replacements Policy
- ( For Sweet Angels Bridal & Formalwear Online Store Purchases Only )
REFUND – EXCHANGE POLICY
In Compliance with the Australian Consumer Law Exchanges, Replacements and Refunds will only be offered if the following circumstances occur: We are not required to provide a refund or replacement if you change your mind.
But you can choose a refund or exchange if an item has a major problem.
This is when the item: • Received by the Buyer is deemed and proven to be majorly damaged or defective.
• is unsafe
• If the goods become unavailable and the order cannot be fulfilled within a reasonable timeframe.
• The item doesn’t do what we said it would, or what you asked for and can’t be easily fixed.
Alternatively, you can choose to keep the item and we will
compensate you for any drop in value.
If the problem is not major, we will repair the item within a
reasonable time. If it is not repaired in a reasonable time you can
choose a refund or replacement.
Please keep your proof of purchase — e.g. your receipt.
The buyer will receive The return policy in writing with your order.
Exchanges, Replacements and Refunds will not be offered in the following circumstances:
The returned Goods must not be worn or show any signs of wear, including but not limited to:
1. You will not be offered a replacement, exchange and/or refund if you have changed your mind, find a similar or other item cheaper elsewhere, become pregnant, gain weight, cancel your wedding, or for any other reason.
2. If the Goods require cleaning and/or alterations and/or minor repairs. As we state very clearly that some of the Goods are samples, showroom items and excess stock and may require cleaning and/or minor repairs and/or have slight imperfections.
3. Goods which are returned to Sweet Angels Bridal & Formalwear without a RAN clearly marked on the top of the packaging will not be accepted.
4. All goods returned which are not in their original condition e.g. if they have any signs of wear, washed or altered will not be accepted.
Any goods returned which show any signs of wear, such as smelling of cigarette smoke, make up, perfume or body odour, will not be accepted.
Or have been wilfully damaged, will not be accepted.
Items showing any signs of wear or any form of alteration will not be accepted and the buyer forfeits any right to a refund or an exchange Item.
Items must be returned in their original condition..
5. Refunds are not offered for “Custom order” goods.
6. Unaccepted returned goods will be sent back to the Buyer at the Buyer’s expense.
7. Once the Seller is in receipt of the returned goods, the goods will be inspected to determine the condition. The buyer will be notified via email as soon as possible of the seller’s conclusion and outcome.
8. All refunds must be approved by the Seller,
9. If a refund is approved it will be made within 30 days of the approval being processed.
If you need to exchange or return an item after you have received it
You must notify the Seller via email within 48 hours of delivery of the Goods / Gown. If in compliance with the refund / exchange policy, you may return an item for a exchange or refund of the item cost, less the Termination Fee which is for the Preparation, Processing, Transaction and administration expenses which are non refundable. Items/ Gowns under $999.00 – incur a Termination fee of $100.00 Items/ Gowns over $999.00 – incur a Termination fee of $200 Termination fee will be taken from the cost of the Goods. You will receive a refund of the balance of the Goods cost. If a refund is approved it will be made within 30 days of the approval being processed. Your credit card, bank account or Pay Pal account will be credited.
1. If you order any Goods from Sweet Angels Bridal & Formalwear which for some reason has become unavailable and your order cannot be fulfilled within a reasonable timeframe, you are entitled to a replacement item of equal value or a refund.
2. In line with prevailing Australian consumer legislation, Sweet Angels Bridal & Formalwear does not offer exchanges, replacements or refunds on any goods if you change your mind, find a similar product cheaper elsewhere, become pregnant, gain weight, cancel your wedding, or for any other reason.
3. There are no exceptions. Please choose carefully as all sales are final, and subject to the conditions outlined above in the Purchase Terms & Conditions Policy.
4. If you fail to notify the seller within 48 hours, using the required process via email. The Buyer shall be deemed to have accepted the Items in good condition and the sale is final.
Process for Returning Goods for Refund, Exchange or Replacement
1. We must receive a notification from the Buyer via email within 48 hours of receipt of the Goods / Gown. Required Information – below – All this information must be in the notification email –
The reason why you are requesting a return. An explanation stating what does not comply with the specifications of the Buyers order.
An explanation of how or where the goods are majorly damaged or defective Photographic evidence of the damage and/or defects should be attached to the email, to substantiate all damage claims. You request a Return Authorization Number from us – Please write your RAN on the top of the package. If there is not a Return Authorization Number on the package we will not accept it.
2. Goods that have been approved for return for reinspection by the Seller must be returned to the Seller at the Buyer’s expense. A Return Authorisation Number (RAN), will be provided by the Seller, and should be clearly written on the outside of the packaging.
3. The Buyer must ship it back to us to arrive within 5 days of receiving your Return Authorization Number. This may require express shipping methods.
4. The Goods should be packed and returned to the Seller in the original packaging.
5. The obligation is with the Buyer to insure shipping the Goods for the purchase price during the return journey and ensure the safe return of Goods to the Seller..
6. The returned Items / Gown must be returned in its original condition.
7. Please ship to: Address. PO Box 212 Oak Flats NSW 2529 The Gown / Items will be reinspected upon its return to us. If the Items are confirmed to be majorly damaged upon reinspection by the Seller, and all of the purchase/refund/exchange policy, terms, conditions and requirements have been met, the Buyer will be notified as soon as possible and given the option to receive: (A) an exchange of equal value (B) replacement, (C) repair (D) compensation for a value drop (E) refund – less the non refundable – Termination fee. For a Refund – A refund will be issued within 30 days of the refund approval being processed. If upon inspection it is found that all of the above conditions and requirements have not been met you will forfeit your refund. Sweet Angels Bridal & Formalwear reserve the right to refuse a refund, if the return policy, terms and conditions and/or requirements have not been met. The Goods will be returned to the Buyer at the Buyers expense.
If the Buyer fails to notify the Seller of major damage or defects within 48 hours of delivery ,via email containing all of the required return notification information. The Buyer shall be deemed to have accepted the Items in good condition and the sale is final.
Custom Ordered items
All Sales are Final – Replacements, Repairs or credits will be offered. Please review your order carefully to make sure the items ordered are correct.
The Seller shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, special or consequential loss or damage including loss of profit or any other form of compensation to anyone resulting from the supply of damaged or defective Items. The Seller shall not be liable for cleaning and/or alterations and/or minor repair to the Goods. The Seller clearly states that many of the Goods are samples, showroom and excess Goods, By purchasing from this site the Buyer agrees to having a complete understanding of these terms and conditions and is in agreement to receiving the Goods in “as is” condition from the Seller. The Buyer shall inspect the Items immediately upon receipt and shall notify the Seller via email within 48 hours of delivery if the Items are majorly damaged, defective or do not comply with the specifications on the Buyer’s order.
Changes to the Purchase Terms and Conditions
The Seller shall be entitled to alter these Purchase Terms and Conditions at any time but this right shall not affect the existing terms and conditions accepted by a Buyer upon making a prior purchase. Lay by Terms and Conditions – Online Lay By
1. A non refundable deposit of $200 for Items under $999 is required to set up your lay by – this will count towards your total payments
2. A non refundable deposit of $400 for Items over $999 is required to set up your lay by – this will count towards your total payments
3. A non refundable deposit of 30% of the total cost – for items over $2000 is required to set up your lay by – this will count towards your total payments
4. There is no interest charged on the lay by
5. There is no early payout fee – you can pay off your lay by ahead of the required completion date!
6. Minimum lay by amount $500. Maximum Lay By amount $6000.
7. All Payments are to be made via Pay Pal
8. Regular fortnightly Payments are required.
9. Lay By Term – 3 months – all lay bys must be completed within 3 months of Start date.
1. Regular fortnightly payments are required – We will send you the contract / Lay By Terms and Conditions and a payment schedule via email when we process and establish your lay by account. . If you fail to make a fortnightly payment – you will have 4 days from your payment due date, to make the payment. If payment is not received within the 4 days of your payment due date, Sweet Angels Bridal & Formalwear reserves the right to cancel your lay by. The Goods will then remain the property of Sweet Angels Bridal & formalwear whom reserves the right to return the inventory to the sales floor and the balance of your payments made will be refunded less the Lay By Termination fee.
2. cancellations – If you cancel your lay by: If you cancel your lay by a $150.00 Termination fee for items $999 and under – A $250.00 Termination fee for items $999 and over will apply, This is for the preparation, processing and transaction expenses and administration costs. As we have taken the gown off the floor and website to hold it for you and held it in storage. This is in addition to the non-refundable deposit. The seller reserves the right to cancel a Lay by due to payments not being made when due, in accordance with the scheduled payment dates. The Buyer must notify the seller via email requesting for the cancellation. The cancellation request must have all relevant Lay By account details – such as the buyers name, account number, contact details the amount paid and balance remaining. A cancellation request can only be made by the account holder. The seller will request a confirmation and information from the account holder before cancelling the Lay By. Refunds offered only in accordance with Refund policy. The Buyer will be given the option to either: 1) receive an exchange or replacement, or; 2) receive credits 3)receive a refund. After cancellation is confirmed and processed – A refund will be issued within 30 days. 3. Any exception to these Terms and Condition are at the managements discretion.
4. Custom Order Only – If in the unlikely occurrence that an item you have placed on lay by becomes unavailable during the course of your lay by, you will be offered a replacement or exchange with a similar item from our current Custom Order Range. By establishing a Lay by account, you are signifying that you have read and understood these Lay by terms and conditions incorporating the Purchase Terms & Conditions Policy. If you do not agree with these lay by terms and conditions, please do not set up a lay by account. Sweet Angels Bridal & Formalwear Management reserves the right to refuse to accept a Lay by and cancel a Lay by account at its sole discretion. This includes cancelation of a Lay by account due to non-payment or payments not being made by the required completion date. Changes to the Lay By Terms & Conditions The Seller shall be entitled to alter these Purchase Terms and Conditions at any time but this right shall not affect the existing terms and conditions accepted by a Buyer upon making a prior Lay By purchase.
How to create a Lay By account – Online Only 1. Select the items that you want to Lay By 2. Note the Product Code and Price 3. Send an email to email@example.com Write “New Lay by” in the subject line 4. We will require some information from you, such as A. Your Full Name B. Your Address – Please also supply your delivery address if it is different . C. Your Contact Details – Phone Number – Email D. Your Wedding / Wear date E. Tell us what you want to Lay By – List each item with its code and the price
5. Once we receive your Lay By request we will calculate the shipping cost, to the delivery address that you supplied us. – Shipping will be calculated using our shipping calculator and the shipping cost will be added to the total cost of your lay by
6. We will send you a confirmation email,. with all of the relevant account information including your payment schedule, required completion date and a summary of your order. The summary will contain the Total Cost of the items in which you are ordering and include shipping cost.
7. Your Lay By account will be processed and established.
8. You will then receive an email with your invoice for your Deposit amount to be paid.
9. Send us an email when you have paid your deposit – this allows us to confirm the payment quickly.
10. Once your Deposit has been received and the payment is confirmed, the items will be taken off the floor and placed into the Lay By area.
What should I do when I have completed my Lay By?
1. Contact Us – Send us an email when you have made your last payment
2. We will confirm that your Lay by has been completed and then send you a confirmation email, we will request confirmation of your order information so that we can process your order.
3. We will ask for your order – item codes – this ensures we are sending you the correct items.
4. For Custom Order Only – We will request confirmation of – Size – Colour –and Item code.
5. Preparation and processing of your Lay By order will begin once (A) You have completed all of your Lay By payments (B) All confirmations for your order have been received and confirmed.
6. Processing – Your order will begin being processed within 24 Hours of confirmation.
7. Delivery times 1 – 4 weeks
8. Depending on the order items – If possible we will combine items to be shipped as one order.
9. Please note: Your Lay By will only be considered an order, once the final payment has been received and all specifications have been confirmed. Contact Us if you have any enquiries on 0434 899 013 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Errors and Omissions Policy
We reserve the right to change prices, terms, specifications and warranties without notice. We endeavour to accurately describe every product offered for sale; however, mistakes can sometimes be made. Any typographical, photographic, or specification error in product description, pricing or offers is subject to correction and verification. * Please note that the Original retail price will vary from store to store but we do endeavour to supply you with the most accurate Original Price that we can obtain at the time.
Products and Product Descriptions
The Seller reserves the right to withdraw any Goods from the Site at any time. The Seller shall not be liable to anyone for withdrawing any Items/Gowns from the Site or for refusing to process an order. Whilst all care is taken, the Seller does not guarantee that the product descriptions or other content on this site will always be 100% accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free, including descriptions and images. For In stock Items colours may vary slightly as to the settings on computers and monitors. The measurements / size charts that are provide on the site are to be used as a guide only.
For Custom Order Items the fabric colours and materials may vary slightly from those shown on the Site. Colours may vary as to settings on computers and monitors, and it is therefore impossible to guarantee an exact colour match. Material dye lots can also vary considerably, with up to a 20% variation to the colours being displayed on the site. Colour charts are provided on the site and to be used as a guide only. Custom Ordered Items available for sale on the site are custom-made and the embellishments/appliqué are applied by hand. The finished Items may vary slightly from the design shown on the site, therefore whilst all care is taken, no guarantee will be given that finished Items will be an exact or perfect replica of the Item image that is shown on the site. The Seller reserves the right, with or without prior notice, to change such descriptions, images, and references, to limit the available quantity of any product to honour, or oblige conditions on the honouring of, any coupon, coupon code, promotional code or any other similar promotions.
Forces beyond our control
The Seller shall not be liable for any delays or failure to perform any of its obligations if the delay or failure is resulting from events or circumstances outside the sellers reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of God, natural disasters, strikes, lockouts, accidents, war, fire, breakdown of plant or machinery, shortage and/or unavailability of raw materials from a source of supply, the sellers suppliers being unavailable and/or out of stock or mishandling by third party delivery company, and the Seller shall be entitled to a reasonable extension of its obligations.
Last updated 5 November 2014
The Type of Information Collected
How Personally Identifiable Information is Used
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our site, respond to a survey, fill out a form or save products to a wish list When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, and wedding date . You may, however, visit our site anonymously
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways: ; To personalize your experience (your information will enable us to better respond to your individual needs) ; To improve our website (we are constantly striving to improve our site experience based on the information and feedback we receive from you) ; To improve customer service (your information helps us to effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs) ; To process transactions Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested. ; To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature ( in the administration of competitions or other promotions, and to confirm the process and completion of check out transactions. In addition, we use Personally Identifiable Information, such as your purchase information, to improve the performance of our Site, to customise the content and layout of our Site pages for you and to inform you of new areas of the Site and product specials.) ; To send periodic emails The email address you provide for order processing , may be used to send you Information and updates pertaining to your order . Information collected on the Site may be used to communicate with you regarding related products, news and service information offered by Sweet Angels Bridal & Formalwear and Sweet Angels Wedding & Event Management ,in addition to receiving occasional information from our affiliates and partners and other topics we think you might find of interest
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of reasonable precautions and security measures to safeguard your personal information. When you place an order or enter, submit, or access your Personally Identifiable Information, the information transmitted between visitors and the Site and the Personally Identifiable Information stored on our servers. We use encryption for the transmission of data to our servers during member registration, sign in and order check out as you enter into our Payment gateway providers site. Unfortunately, no method of transmitting or storing data over the internet can be guaranteed as 100% secure. As a result, although we strive to protect your Personally Identifiable Information, we ensure the security of any information you transmit to us through or in connection with the Site. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, if you feel that the security of the account you might have with us has been compromised), you must immediately notify us of the problem by contacting us at email@example.com. In the unlikely event that we believe that the security of your Personally Identifiable Information in our possession or control may have been compromised, we may seek to notify you of that development. If a notification is, in our sole discretion, appropriate, we would endeavour to do so as promptly as possible under the circumstances, and, to the extent we have your email address, we may notify you by email. We do not send email requests asking you for your site password or any relevant sensitive information. If you receive an email or other correspondence requesting that you provide any sensitive information (including your site password) via email or to a web site that does not seem to be affiliated with the Site, or that otherwise seems suspicious to you, please do not provide such information, and report such a request to us via firstname.lastname@example.org. We do not have access to your private payment information (credit cards, bank account, financials, etc.) As you are paying via the Pay Pal payment gateway. After a transaction, your private information can be stored on our servers. For information on Pay Pal’s Privacy policies please direct any queries to the Pay Pal website and examine their Policies /Terms and conditions.
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow it in your browser) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information Cookies are small pieces of information used to help us remember and process the items in your wish list or shopping cart, allowing us to understand and save your preferences for future visits and compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interaction. So that we can improve the performance of our site experience and to customise the content, tools and layout of our Site pages, for you in the future. We may contract with third-party service providers to assist us in better understanding our site visitors. These service providers are not permitted to use the information collected on our behalf except to help us conduct and improve our site and business. If you prefer, you can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies via your browser settings. Like most websites, if you turn your cookies off, some of our services may not function properly. However, you can still contact us via telephone.
How do we use Aggregate Information
Aggregate data information that is collected on the Site may be used and disclosed in any way. For example, we may collect and analyse the collected Aggregate data to determine how many visitors arrived at particular pages of the Site. How long they stayed on certain pages, what pages they viewed and used afterwards. This information allows us to conclude which pages might be the most appealing to our visitors and enables us to provide them with an enhanced experience on the Site. On occasions we may share Aggregate data Information with third parties, such as our business partners, for marketing and promotional purposes. Aggregate data Information compiled from your use of the Site may also be used to inform you of new areas of the Site and product specials. We may increment Aggregate Information collected from the Site with similar information obtained from our affiliates, companies with whom we have marketing or other business relationships, and other third party sources. Please note that certain Aggregate Information may be linked with Personally Identifiable Information. Any such linked information will be treated as Personally Identifiable Information for the purposes of this Policy as long as it is so linked.
Do we disclose any information and/or Personally Identifiable Information to outside parties?
Information Provided to Third party Linked Web Sites links
Children’s Online Privacy Protection
We are in compliance with the requirements of the Australian Privacy Act, we do not and will not intentionally collect any information from anyone under 16 years of age. Our site, goods and services are all directed to people who are at least 16 years old or older and this site is not directed towards children under the age of 16, and we request that children under 16 do not provide to the Site any Personally Identifiable Information. If a child has provided our Site with Personally Identifiable Information, we request that a parent or guardian immediately send us an email and we will delete the information about the child from our files. Send emails to: email@example.com. We ask and encourage parents or guardians to use the Site with their children.
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website.
Unsubscribing or “Opting-Out” Choices
You may choose not to receive promotional emails or new stock and sales alerts from us by: (a) following the “unsubscribe” instructions in the specific email from which you wish to opt-out; (b) visiting the My Account section of the Site and following the appropriate instructions; or (c) sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, Please allow up to three (3) working days for such a request to be processed. Updating Your Personally Identifiable Information If you want to review, correct, or change Personally Identifiable Information in “My Account”, please log into your Account on the Site, and follow the appropriate instructions. Storage and Maintenance of Information We maintain the Site in Australia. By providing Personally Identifiable Information and other information to this site, you understand and consent to the collection, use, processing and transfer of such information within Australia. Contact Details If you have any questions or comments about this Policy, please feel free to contact us. Sweet Angels Bridal & Formalwear PO Box 212 Oak Flats NSW 2529 Australia Phone: 0434 899 013
Q. What does Good condition mean compared to Excellent condition?
A. Sweet Angels Bridal & Formalwear recommends that an item in: Excellent condition is brand new – never been tried on, or has only been tried on a few times. An item in excellent condition should not require a overall cleaning and/or any repair work. Good condition is brand new – and has been tried on and may need a general overall cleaning and/or may need some minor repairs. Contact us with any enquiries as to the condition of the item.
These terms are to be used as a general recommendation to the condition of the items, we are not responsible if you do not agree to the condition that we have stated of any item.
Q. Do I need a PayPal account to order from Sweet Angels Bridal & Formalwear?
A. No. PayPal is the payment gateway connected to our Shopping cart, check-out. You can pay via PayPal without having an account. We use PayPal to ensure our customers can pay via a safe and secure payment gateway.
Q. What are Minor Repairs?
A. It is rare to need any minor repairs on the Gowns, Dresses and/or items, as we quality check our stock. However if it does occur – it could simply be a loose thread or a missing sequin / button /small piece of an embellishment. Any repairs that are required are only from the Gown being tried on – None of the Gowns / items have been worn outside of a retailers. They may need a general cleaning and/or some minor repairs, but all are considered to be in good to excellent condition.
Q. What should I expect for $900 instead of the RRP of $3,500?
A. Your dress will be brand new, and an Original Designer Wedding Gown. We Inspect all the Gowns and endeavour to only sell the highest quality of stock. However we must state very clearly, so that our customers understand that the gowns are either samples, showroom items or excess stock and may require cleaning and/or minor repairs. If you require cleaning or minor repairs, the cost is minimal in comparison to the Original price of the Gown.
Example:- $1,000 For the Gown + $200 For Dry Cleaning + $200 For alterations/Minor Repairs = $1400 You will be saving $2,100.00
Note – *This is purely for example purposes and the prices that are given are an estimation of the costs. Due to various Cleaning companies and seamstresses charging varying prices.
Q. What happens if my items arrive damaged?
A. Directly before shipment to our customers, all items are inspected and are then securely and carefully packaged. In the unlikely event that your items are damaged in transit, you will need to notify us of the problem by email within 48 hours of receiving the goods, with an explanation and photographs of the damage attached. We will then resolve the situation for you as soon as possible. We will offer for Custom order only, remaking the garments. For all other items an exchange or refund will be offered. Please refer to the Purchase Policies /Terms & Conditions on this website for the Exchange / Refund Policy and for the steps to take when returning goods to Sweet Angels Bridal & Formalwear.
Q. Can I try the Gowns on?
A. Yes. You can make an appointment at our Bridal Salon in Shellharbour NSW. You can come in to view our stock and try on any of the Gowns. We do have general open days – Trading Hours, Address and Phone number are available on our contact us page.
Q. What does “Out Of Stock” mean?
A. “Out Of Stock” indicates whether the gown is currently available and also on the floor at our Shellharbour store. If it states “Out Of Stock”, then we do not have this gown, this means the gown has just sold. We cannot reorder the Gown as our Salon is “Off The Rack” and our Gowns are all a One of. The site is updated once a day and all sold items are removed at that time. If you have questions about the gown / dress, send us an inquiry using the contact us box or page.
Q. How long will it take to receive my gown from Sweet Angels Bridal & Formalwear ?
A. Because Sweet Angels Bridal & Formalwear sells its stock In Stock / off-the-rack, there is no need to wait 5 to12 months for your gown. When you place an order, your gown will be shipped from Sweet Angels Bridal & Formalwear within 1 – 3 weeks (generally even sooner). You will receive an email upon orderin
Q. Will my gown from Sweet Angels Bridal & Formalwear be in near perfect condition?
A. Yes, Sweet Angels Bridal & Formalwear inspects every gown thoroughly and makes sure it is in near perfect condition. Your satisfaction is guaranteed-please see our policies. The Gowns are sold in “As Is” condition. If the gown requires cleaning and/or a small repair, you can have a seamstress / tailor or cleaning company do this for you, at your expense. Sweet Angels Bridal & Formalwear can provide these services to its brides, at the buyers expense. If you order a gown and request these services from Sweet Angels Bridal & Formalwear, it may take up to 6 to 8 weeks to receive your gown due to these services being done.
Q. Is Plus Size available – say size 18+.?
A. Yes, We carry Sizes 6 to 30. We have a range of Gowns available in Plus size – although they do sell out quickly! We do always try to ensure that we have plus size gowns In Stock, if we have sold out of your size. Then please subscribe and you will be notified when new Stock arrives.
Q. What is a “Sample” “Excess Stock” or a “Showroom Item”?
A. Many manufacturers can require their retailers to buy a minimum number of pieces to be used as showroom items or samples. Sample gowns are for bride’s to try on and then order in there size. Excess stock can be from manufacturers, Suppliers and Upmarket Bridal Salons. These gowns may have been tried on or not at all. The Gowns are all New and have never been worn outside of a Salon. We inspect each Gown to ensure its quality. The gowns are all in “near perfect condition” and sold “As Is”. Some Gowns may need a general clean or minor repair.
Q. How often does Sweet Angels Bridal & Formalwear get new stock?
A. Sweet Angels Bridal & Formalwear website is updated daily. Sweet Angels Bridal & Formalwear stock changes frequently with new shipments arriving regularly. The best way to keep up on new shipments is to subscribe with us and receive email notifications, we will notify you when new gowns arrive and are available to view online.
Q. Should I be concerned about buying over the internet?
A. No – Not if you are buying from an Australian Business Yes – If you don’t know where you are buying from. For your own safety – we recommend ensuring that you are buying from an Australian Retailer. There is security in knowing that they are in Australia and even more if they have a physical shopfront and not just a website. You should be concerned about buying your wedding gown on the internet, if you are dealing with just a website existing somewhere on the net – and if you don’t know who you are buying from or where they are! There is a good chance that they are selling cheap knock-offs. If you are thinking that the price is “too good to be true”, then it generally is! Australian retailers adhere to the Competition and Consumer Act 2010, formerly known as the Trade Practices Act 1974. Customers who purchase items from the Sweet Angels Bridal & Formalwear Website, have the same rights and remedies as any other customer who deals with us In our store that is here in Australia. Sweet Angels Bridal & Formalwear is 100% Australian owned and operated. We are a business with a physical location, Our Shop is trading in the Shellharbour Region of NSW. Our website is hosted by an Australian company in Victoria. We guarantee that all products displayed on the Sweet Angels Bridal & Formalwear website, that are stated as an Original Designer Gown have been made by the original manufacturers of those products. If it is not an Original Designer Garment – such as our Sweet Angels Gowns – it will be clearly stated! We are authorised online retailers ,We have full copyright permission to publish our product images and we comply with the retailer guidelines. We Guarantee that all the Original Designer Gowns & Dresses that we sell are 100% authentic.
Q. How can your prices be so low?
A. Our prices are low because we are in the Wedding and Bridal business. Our strategy is simple Sweet Angels Bridal & Formalwear works in co operation with a variety of upmarket Bridal salons, Suppliers and Manufacturers, who have excess stock for many various reasons. This stock can be showroom items, samples or simply excess stock. They contact Sweet Angels Bridal & Formalwear, and we negotiate the best deal possible. This allows us to offer our customers a selection of New Australian & International Designer – Couture Gowns. Our aim is to provide our customers with New Wedding Gowns – Bridesmaids Dresses & Formal Wear at considerably reduced prices in comparison to the recommended retail price.
Subscribe To Receive
Sales Alerts – Free Wedding Tips – Discount Voucher for a Sweet Angels Wedding Planner.
To comply with the Commonwealth Consumer Protection Laws I would like to be able to state very clearly on the site that many of the gowns are samples & excess stock.